A Gateway to Professionalization: An Undergraduate Researcher Poster Session (CCCC 2012; St. Louis, Missouri)
This poster session, organized by a team of undergraduate students and faculty, features students from a variety of undergraduate programs in professional writing, writing studies, rhetoric and composition, and related programs.
Students’ posters will be on display outside the Majestic Ballroom at the Renaissance Hotel all morning on Thursday, March 22. Students will be available to chat with visitors from 10:00 to 10:30 AM (between the Opening Session and Session A) and from 11:45 AM to 12:15 PM (between sessions A and B).
- Jacoby Boles, New Mexico Tech
- Mary Kate Hinshaw, Elon University
- Alyssa-Rae Hug, St. John’s University
- Megan Lambert, Texas A&M – Commerce
- Jeanetta Mohlke-Hill, University of Toledo
- Whitney Orth, Michigan State University
- Amy Petersilie, University of Wisconsin-Superior
- Anna Roser, Knox College
- Cynthia Scott, Indiana University – Purdue University Columbus
- Brandi Spoor, Texas A&M – Commerce
- Vanessa Valdez, UC – Davis
- August Williams, Texas A&M – Commerce
Poster Session Planning Team from Elon University: Victoria Doose (Professional Writing & Rhetoric Student), Mary Kate Hinshaw (Professional Writing & Rhetoric Student), Jessie L. Moore (Professional Writing & Rhetoric Faculty), Rebecca Pope-Ruark (Professional Writing & Rhetoric Faculty and Managing Editor of Perspectives on Undergraduate Research and Mentoring), and Paula Rosinski (Professional Writing & Rhetoric Faculty). Please direct feedback and questions to email@example.com.