Timeline for Drafting and Revising 2021 Posters
Now: Create an account at Eli Review. Check your email for the course code to join our group. Thanks to the folks at Eli, you can join this “course” for free!
By February 22nd: Share your draft of your research question and methods.
By March 1:
- Complete the research question and methods review task. (If you didn’t complete this writing task last week, you won’t have a review task this week.)
- Share a draft of your results.
By March 8th:
- Complete the results review task.
- Share a draft of the significance of your results.
By March 15:
- Complete the significance of results review task.
- Share a draft plan for your 3- to 5-minute video presentation of your poster and research.
By March 22:
- Complete the video planning review task.
- Share a complete draft of your poster.
By March 29th: Complete the complete poster draft review task.
Then: Finish your revisions and submit your ePoster and video to the Planning Team (details forthcoming).
In March, we’ll also host optional sessions to support your development of your 3- to 5-minute video presentation.
April 7-10, 2021: Present your Poster! (Specific time TBA – tentatively April 8, during session A)
Thank you, Eli Review, for your support of the CCCC Undergraduate Researcher Poster Session!